Monday, February 28, 2011

Autobiography.

  My name is Kyle and I'm a nice person. I'm from Iowa. I enjoy hanging out with my friends. In the future I'm gonna be a Walmart greeter.
  Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. I see life as an opportunity to do things. I wake up in the morning and I fall asleep at night. Falling asleep motivates me. Jesus is an important figure in my life.
  I will most likely still be me in the future. In 10 years I see myself working at a motel in Canada. In 20 years working at a hotel in a different part of Canada. In 50 years I will be in the States becoming a conspiracy novelist writing about all the government conspiracies. I might have a family and might not have a family, not sure yet the future is a long way away.
  My names Kyle and I will become a government conspiracy novelist.

2 comments:

  1. I can see all of this happening EXCEPT the Walmart Greeter part. You'd be a great conspiracy theorist, but not sure about Walmart.

    I'm SOOOO glad you finally got this posted! But please double check your spelling and make some changes.

    Here are some hints: gonna; you're instead of your; I instead of i; In instead of in; conspiracies; yet. ; The future's; name's.

    GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete